Biology for the IB Diploma Programe
The book includes the following features :
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus written by extremely experienced IB teachers, examiners and curriculum specialists, and reviewed by the IB´s subject matter experts.
- Emphasis on a flexible conceptual approach
- Labels to clearly identify Higher Level only content
- Worked examples, exercises, exam-style practice questions and challenge yourself questions with full answers.
- Internal and external assessment support, including the extended essay
- Guiding questions at the start of each chapter set the context, and are revisited at the end of the chapter as a summary of learnig.
- Linking to help build a network of knowledge.
- Nature of science and Theory of Knowledge links throughout in addition to a separate TOK chapter.
- A global perspective encouraged with international examples in context